Multi-Sport and Coffee Farm Adventure
Costa Rica Multi-Sport and Coffee Farm Adventure
April 25 to May 4, 2013
$2,050 (US) per person
This is an 8-day itinerary featuring:
- Jungle kayaking on a placid river through the Torteguero National Park amid howler and spider monkeys and a spectacular array of birds.
- Enjoying the famed Mawumba eco-lodge at the Torteguero National Park on the Caribbean Sea with its tree frog project.
- Rafting the thrilling whitewater of the Pacuare River Gorge.
- Exploring the Rios Tropicales rainforest eco-lodge where you can experience touring and zip lining through the canopy.
- Learning about the sustainability initiatives supporting the lodge and the local community just above the river gorge.
- An opportunity to catch your own Talapia to be prepared for your dinner at the lodge.
- A fun and informative coffee farm tour where you will learn about sustainable practices, the cultivation, harvesting and processing of coffee. And you will cup coffees with the farm’s barista.
This is truly an experience of a lifetime and off-the-charts fun!
*You must be 18 years or older to participate
Explore the itinerary by clicking on the link below.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: